Hysteresis and Skin Effect Losses in Iron Rotor
- The Estimation Method Comparison of Iron Loss Coefficients through the Iron Loss Calculation
- Yong-Tae Kim, Gyu-Won Cho and Gyu-Tak Kim
J Electr Eng Technol Vol. 8, No. 6: 1409-1414, 2013 . . http://dx.doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2013.8.6.1409
- General Properties of Power Losses in Soft Ferromagnetic Materials
- Giorgio Bertotti
IEEE Transactions on Magnetics Vol 24 No 1 January 1988 . . http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/20.43994
- Why is iron magnetic?
Mary Beth Stearns, Physics Today 31, 4, 34 (1978); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.2994993
- "The long‐sought explanation of the origin of ferromagnetism, which involves interactions both among the bound electrons and between bound and itinerant electrons, will guide the search for new magnetic alloys."
- Russian transformer steel